Should African-Americans Support the USA Plan? YES!
The USA plan delivers the very elements African-Americans have been waiting for since emancipation – wealth without begging for reparations, wages instead of entitlements, opportunity instead of discrimination – and an invitation into the success that is the America Dream.
- The USA Plan delivers guaranteed million-dollar nest eggs to African-Americans. That fact by itself will change the societal course of African-American history.
- The USA Plan does not call for dismantling the “welfare state.” It establishes that those safety net benefits are the floor under which no future benefits can ever fall, including Social Security and Medicare. The African-American community needn’t worry that the rug will be pulled out from under their poor. There will be a nation-wide resurgence in economic activity as a result of the USA Plan.
- African-Americans have consistently voted for candidates who are compassionate and enact legislation to help the poor. Unfortunately, those same legislators have never considered a plan like The USA Plan that will make African-Americans wealthy.
- Progressive politicians have passed laws that benefit the poor. Unfortunately, the amount spent like the $18 trillion on the War on Poverty has only made the poor and middle-class dependent on government, and therefore other taxpayer’s money. It has not made them wealthy.
- African-Americans need to support the Prosperity Commission’s efforts to elect legislators and Presidents who will enact this legislation.
- Truth be told, politicians do know how to make the poor rich. They presently have a plan for federal government employees to get rich similar to The USA Plan. (See HERE) When all Americans become aware of this fact there will be a dramatic blowback on politicians and their special interest supporters.
- The USA Plan is a great boon for future job prospects because the investment of over $1 trillion every year into the stock market will trigger investment in new products and services, and thereby generate millions of new jobs. The eventual need for workers will raise wages and everyone will benefit especially young black men and women.
- The USA Plan makes African-Americans capitalists, investors and rich. In essence, The USA Plan invites the poor and middle-class to join in the success of the greatest economy in the world. Plus, it won’t cost them a dime out of their paycheck, as the 15.3% will have already been withheld and sent to their personal “USA” Accounts.
- Like everybody, the USA Plan will allow African-Americans to become millionaires without having to go to college. Ordinary workers and tradesmen can earn enough during their 40-year working life to accumulate a sizeable nest egg even at very low wage rates. (See Tables above on the menu.)
- The enactment of the USA Plan will be the ultimate Civil Rights legislation. Delivering millions of dollars to each African American worker will not only be fair, unselfish and good policy, but it will also beat any attempt to “redistribute wealth.” It will also massively outperform the top-down policies of a government relying on capitalism to finance a large bureaucracy.
- The USA Plan is the ultimate in reparation solutions. What could be better than delivering the American Dream of financial independence to every African American worker?