Should Business Support the USA Plan? YES!
The massive $1 Trillion dollar increase in investment capital generated annually by The USA Plan will explode growth in American businesses. Businesses should generously contribute to the Commission’s efforts to effect the Plan. (DONATE HERE)
“By infusing so much capital into the markets, businesses will grow, expand, innovate
and create more jobs and wealth than at any time in American History.”
- It eliminates the need for corporations and unincorporated businesses to fund old age retirement plans for their employees.
- It eliminates the need for corporations and unincorporated businesses to fund old-age medical plans for their employees.
- The employer can now claim they help fund half of the average $4 million nest-egg their employees will retire on.
- Eliminating retirement and old age medical costs from their bottom line will enable domestic corporations to more easily compete price-wise with foreign competitors.
- By employing USA accounts corporations will reduce management-union tensions because pension and medical plan negotiations will be unnecessary.
- The need to pay exorbitant lifetime wages will be reduced because every employee will have a minimum of a $4 million nest egg to rely on when they retire, even if they only make $50,000 a year.
- Reduces the possibility of a substantially underfunded pension plan, bankrupting a corporation like General Motors.
- Substantially increases the value of the employer’s company by eliminating the employer’s need to accrue and guarantee retirement obligations.
- Logarithmically increase the value of the $500 billion corporations annually pay to the government as their share of their employee payroll taxes. At the end of the first 40-year life of the plan, the value of those contributions to their employees could reach over $500 trillion through accumulation and compounding
Corporations and their stock will be the main vehicles for eliminating poverty and exploding the economy and increasing wealth. America’s success in applying Rise-up Capitalism should be copied across the globe and eventually lead to World Peace.
These and many further benefits and understandings can be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
9/26/2013 - Pensions: In Chile, a major study shows the nation's private retirement accounts provide workers pensions worth 87% of their salaries, 73% of that from profits on savings. So much for the canard about the perils of markets.The story was...read more
by Matt Palumbo • August 16, 2018 - The Social Security (SS) system turned 83 years old on Tuesday, but given the programs fiscal issues, it has few birthdays left to celebrate. When SS was created, it acted as old age survivors insurance, as the average...read more
1998 - Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a "Social Security solvency...read more
The Obama Economy Was A Disaster As a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.org total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more