Should Governments Support the USA Plan? YES!
1. The USA Plan is the solution to arguably the most irresponsible financial mistakes ever made by the US Congress, state legislatures, county commissions and city councils. The enactment of The USA Plan will eventually eliminate the need for legislatures, commissions and councils to burden American taxpayers with the costs of retirement and old-age medical plans like Social Security, Medicare and the many similar programs enacted by states, counties, and cities that were only partially funded or not funded at all.
2. California cities like Stockton and San Bernardino have already declared bankruptcy because they can’t pay the pensions unions have secured for government employees. The enactment of a self-financed retirement program like The USA Plan will take the burden off governments to finance employee retirement and old-age medical plans. As thousands of governmental units are at or near bankruptcy, there is an immediate urgency to solve this problem. The USA Plan does just that.
3. According to the www.USDebtClock.org, the Federal Government by itself has incurred $20 trillion in funded debt and $110 trillion in unfunded debt (the amount by which future Social Security and Medicare benefits exceed anticipated receipts). This $130 trillion debt amounts to a million dollar obligation of every taxpayer in America. The enactment of The USA Plan will immediately reduce that $130 trillion in debt to $80 trillion and eventually extinguish it in total. Similar savings will occur at the state and local levels. See US Debt Cut by USA Plan for the real $110 trillion reduction in the debt after the unfunded debt is increased by the heretofore deducted future payroll tax receipts.
4. Enactment of The USA Plan will allow all government entities to avoid the bankruptcy of their safety net programs. As The USA Plan leaves the existing Federal Social Security and Medicare programs in place to service legacy participants, and others that fall through the cracks, it also makes the existing benefits the floor under which no future benefits can fall. The incentive of The USA Plan’s multi-million dollar nest egg to retire on will lead to a massive reduction of those needing safety nets.
5. The enactment of The USA Plan will also save governments enormous money. As the Plan creates wealth (property) for every American, there should be less crime as people with property tend to create societies that protect it. The reduction in government administrative costs should also be substantial as there will be no need for a bloated bureaucracy to administer welfare-type programs.
6. The Plan will generate the biggest tax cut in human history. It (payroll taxes) amounts to almost $1 trillion a year. The Plan will immediately reduce the government’s take of GDP from 25% to 15%. Other savings generated by enacting the Plan should drive that figure to 12%.
7. The Plan calls for the annual infusion of that $1 trillion right into the equity marketplace. The infusion of new capital into the economy will generate enormous business activity and kick our rate of growth north of 10% per year in the near future. With that rate of growth, the unemployed will vanish as employers seek to staff new companies and expansions. We anticipate that private sector employees will siphon off the workers no longer needed in the public sector which will solve a collateral problem.
8. The enactment of The USA Plan will reverse the need for citizens to rely on the government for their survival. The government should supply only safety nets and endorse and support plans like the USA Plan, which weans people off charity and welfare into productive and meaningful activities.
9. The USA Plan will also relieve the government from the burden of trying to supply college education for everyone. The majority of Americans can still achieve the American Dream under the USA Plan without having to go to college.
10. Retirees can still have the best healthcare on the planet because their nest egg will allow them to afford adequate coverage or pay for it themselves.
These and many further benefits and understandings can be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
9/26/2013 - Pensions: In Chile, a major study shows the nation's private retirement accounts provide workers pensions worth 87% of their salaries, 73% of that from profits on savings. So much for the canard about the perils of markets.The story was...read more
by Matt Palumbo • August 16, 2018 - The Social Security (SS) system turned 83 years old on Tuesday, but given the programs fiscal issues, it has few birthdays left to celebrate. When SS was created, it acted as old age survivors insurance, as the average...read more
1998 - Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a "Social Security solvency...read more
The Obama Economy Was A Disaster As a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.org total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more