Should Latinos and Other Minorities Support the USA Plan? YES!
1. The USA Plan delivers guaranteed million-dollar nest eggs to Latinos and Other Minorities. That fact by itself will change the societal course of the history of minorities in America.
2. The USA Plan does not call for dismantling the “welfare state”, but the establishment of those safety net benefits as the floor under which no future benefits can ever fall, including Social Security and Medicare. Minorities needn’t worry that the rug will be pulled out from under their poor. There will be a resurgence of interest in working in order to benefit from the millions of dollars The USA Plan promises. In addition, there will be a natural reduction in those underemployed or out of work as the result of the incentive The USA Plan provides.
3. Minorities have consistently voted for candidates who were compassionate and enacted legislation to help poor minorities. Unfortunately, those same legislators have never considered the option of making all working minorities wealthy. Progressive politicians pass laws that benefit the poor. Unfortunately, the amount spent generally only makes the poor and middle-class more dependent on government. It does not make them wealthy.
4. Truth be told, politicians know how to make the poor rich, as they presently have a plan for Federal Government employees to get rich similar to The USA Plan. (see Thrift Savings Plan) When the American voter becomes aware of this fact, the blowback on politicians and their special interest supporters will be fatal in some cases.
5. The USA Plan makes the poor rich. It is a guarantee. Minorities need to support the Prosperity Commission’s efforts to elect legislators and Presidents who will enact this legislation. (DONATE HERE)
6. Minority unemployment especially for the young should be an immense embarrassment to both political parties. Yet, I know of no politician that is taking ownership of this failure. In fact, the solutions advanced by both parties are at best only 3% solutions to a 100% problem.
7. The USA Plan, on the other hand, is a 1000% or more solution. The annual investment of over $1 trillion into the stock market will trigger investment in new products and services, and thereby generate millions of new jobs every year. The eventual need for workers will raise wages, and everyone will benefit especially young minorities.
8. The USA Plan makes minorities capitalists, investors and rich. In essence, The USA Plan invites the poor and middle-class to join in the success of the greatest economy in the world. It won’t cost a dime out of their paycheck as the 15.3% will have already been withheld and sent to their personal USA accounts.
9. The USA Plan will allow Minorities to become millionaires without having to go to college. Ordinary workers and tradesmen can earn enough during their 40-year working life to accumulate and compound their 15% contribution into a sizeable nest egg even at very low wage rates. See the Nest Egg at Various Income Levels chart
10. The enactment of the USA Plan will be the ultimate Civil Rights legislation. Delivering millions to each Minority will not only be fair, unselfish and good policy, but it will also beat any attempt to “redistribute wealth” as some have been trying to do.
11. The USA Plan is the ultimate in wealth creation solutions. What could be better than delivering the American Dream of financial independence to every working minority?
These and many further benefits and understandings can be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
9/26/2013 - Pensions: In Chile, a major study shows the nation's private retirement accounts provide workers pensions worth 87% of their salaries, 73% of that from profits on savings. So much for the canard about the perils of markets.The story was...read more
by Matt Palumbo • August 16, 2018 - The Social Security (SS) system turned 83 years old on Tuesday, but given the programs fiscal issues, it has few birthdays left to celebrate. When SS was created, it acted as old age survivors insurance, as the average...read more
1998 - Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a "Social Security solvency...read more
The Obama Economy Was A Disaster As a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.org total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more