Should Married Women Support the USA Plan?
Throughout history, women have taken a second-class position to men in social and economic terms. The USA Plan is a quantum leap in equalizing the economic treatment of women in society. This increased economic power will result in a substantial increase in her social power as well. It will lead to more stable and happier families.
- Under the Plan, married women will have deposited into their own separate USA account one-half of all contributions that are withheld from their husband’s check. In our classic example, a $2 million retirement nest egg would accumulate in her USA account and $2 million in his. Of the $33,000 income generated by the $4 million nest eggs, half would come from hers and half from his. Likewise, one-half of her contributions to the plan would be shared with her husband.
- Under the Plan, women would finally be economically emancipated and not financially dependent on a man for survival. Her “USA” can’t be reached by her husband, the Courts or Congress under the Plan.
- Young couples can decide early in life for the wife to stay home and rear the children and eventually the grandchildren without fear that she will end up penniless at retirement.
- The Plan eliminates the need for a couple to save and invest out of their take home pay in 401(k)s, IRA’s or other retirement plans during their working years. This will not only save money during their lifetime but eliminate the marital stress that retirement funding often causes a marriage.
- As retirement funding will be eliminated the couple will have excess funds to enjoy their working life.
- As the immense burden of saving for retirement will be lifted off her shoulders she can devote more of her attention to social and charitable endeavors.
The USA Plan will significantly reduce the stress the “Trickle-down economy” presently imposes on women and will lead to the happiness of a new “Trickle-up economy”.
These and many other benefits and understandings can be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
9/26/2013 - Pensions: In Chile, a major study shows the nation's private retirement accounts provide workers pensions worth 87% of their salaries, 73% of that from profits on savings. So much for the canard about the perils of markets.The story was...read more
by Matt Palumbo • August 16, 2018 - The Social Security (SS) system turned 83 years old on Tuesday, but given the programs fiscal issues, it has few birthdays left to celebrate. When SS was created, it acted as old age survivors insurance, as the average...read more
1998 - Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a "Social Security solvency...read more
The Obama Economy Was A Disaster As a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.org total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more